Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I place an order?
- How can I be sure my order has been received?
- When will my order arrive?
- Can my order be shipped to different addresses?
- Can I order by phone?
- How is sales tax calculated for my order?
- If an item does not have an “Add to Cart” option, does that mean it is out of stock?
- When will that item be back in stock?
- My tracking number is not showing any updates. What does that mean?
- Can I change my order during checkout?
- Can I substitute the chain that comes paired with a pendant with a different chain style or size?
- Do you make custom jewelry?
- What forms of payment does King Ice accept?
- When will my credit card account be charged?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Why was my order canceled?
- Is online ordering really safe?
- What is your warranty policy?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I use my store credit?
- How can I be sure of the authenticity of your jewelry?
- How do I contact you with specific questions?
- Do you have a wholesale department?
How do I place an order?
Add items to your cart by clicking on the "Add To Cart" button. When you're ready to check out, click on "My Cart" in the upper right then "Proceed To Checkout" to view your shopping cart. Here you will have the option to update your cart, use a discount code, or enter a gift card code. Clicking the "Proceed To Checkout" button will take you to the first step of the checkout process. You will be asked to log in or create a new account.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide:
- Your credit card billing address, which will also be your shipping address.
- Your preferred shipping method (for shipping information, click here.)
- Your credit card type, number and expiration date , or your Amazon/Paypal login credentials.
How can I be sure my order has been received?
When you enter your credit card information and click "Place Order" on the final review page, you will be given an order confirmation number. You will also receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received within approximately 24 hours. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped, including tracking information.
When will my order arrive?
Click on the following link for detail: Shipping & Handling Costs. If you're trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Processing time is 1-3 business days.
- We are closed on the weekends. Standard orders placed after 5 PM Pacific time Friday through Sunday will not begin the 1-3 business day processing time until the following Monday as early as 8 am Pacific time.
- Shipping times depend on method. Check out our shipping page for estimates.
- We cannot guarantee overnight orders placed after 12 noon Pacific Time for next day delivery.
- FedEx deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- United States Postal Service deliveries occur Monday through Saturday, excluding holidays.
Can my order be shipped to different addresses?
For Debit/Credit Card use we only ship to billing address that is on the credit card issuing bank's record. Please note that the billing address information has to match your credit card information in order to process the payment.
We have added a feature on the website which will allow address changes as long as a valid Amazon/Paypal account is used and the addresses are changed on the buyer's end.
Can I order by phone?
Order at (626) 571-5874. Our knowledgeable representatives are here to take your call Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time. Please be aware for security purposes we can only ship orders to the billing address on your credit card. If you wish to ship an order to an address other than the billing address, please place the order online using Amazon Payments or a verified Paypal account.
How is sales tax calculated for my order?
It is very important that your order is processed correctly. We honor each state's guidelines concerning sales and use tax, which is determined by the destination address of your shipment. We are required to collect tax only within California only.
back to top
If an item does not have an “Add to Cart” option, does that mean it is out of stock?
Yes that means it is either temporarily out of stock or discontinued. We recommend sending us an email at Sales@kingice.com with your contact information, including your name, email address and the product that you are inquiring about. We will then add you to our customer contact list and email you directly once we have any updates about the item/items.
back to top
When will that item be back in stock?
We do not have specific time frames, but by signing up to our customer contact list, we will keep you informed with product updates via email.
back to top
My tracking number is not showing any updates. What does that mean?
Tracking information, on rare occasions, can experience delays; however, that does NOT mean that your item is not in transit. We recommend allowing the package its assigned delivery time frame based on its shipping method. If it is delayed beyond the time frame, then please give us a call at 626-571-5874 or email us at Sales@kingice.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
back to top
Can I change my order during checkout?
Yes. The "Order Review" page lists your order information and gives you a chance to make any changes. The "Edit Your Cart" button can be found at the bottom left of your screen. Your order will not be placed and your credit card will not be charged if you do not click the "Place Order" button.
Can I substitute the chain that comes paired with a pendant with a different chain style or size?
No, almost all of our pendants come sold as sets (pendants + chains), and each come paired with its most appropriate chain type and length. Some chains will not fit certain pendants.
At the moment we're able to make custom pendants and certain types of rings and chains. We recommend sending your design and size requirements to our email@example.com email address. We will review it and get back to you within 2 business days with a quote on the cost.
- Amazon Payments
- American Express
When will my credit card account be charged?
Your credit card will be charged once your order is submitted.
back to top
Do you ship internationally?
King Ice currently ships worldwide, except to Brazil, Indonesia, Morocco and most of Africa. To preview our rates, visit our shipping page. Duties and fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
You may have failed to respond, in a timely fashion to an important email. Often these emails relate to the possible duplicate order, an out of stock item or verification of information is needed before the invoice process is completed.
If you have created a duplicate order by accident. We will contact you first to confirm this. In the event that there is a duplicate order, we will proceed in cancelling the purchase and fully refunding you.
Encryption is a process by which we use software to scramble sensitive information while it is in transit to King Ice.
Please take a moment to read about the steps that we have taken to help protect your information and make your online transmissions safer. We also invite you to review the steps you can take to help protect yourself further.
How Does Encryption Work?
Encryption is based on a key that has two different parts. The public part and the private part. The public part of the key is distributed to those you want to communicate with. The private part is for the recipient's use only.
When you send personal information to www.kingice.com, you use King Ice's public key to encrypt your personal information. That means, if at any point during the transmission your information is intercepted, it is scrambled and very difficult to decrypt. Once KING ICE receives your encrypted personal information, we use the private part of our key to decode it.
What Kind of Encryption Software Does King Ice Use?
King Ice currently uses the industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. But we continue to keep up with the current technologies in order to provide the best security for our customers.
What Information Does King Ice Encrypt?
King Ice encrypts all personal information you give us when you place an order online. Remember, if you feel uncomfortable providing any of this information online, please feel free to call one of our representatives at (626) 571-5874.
How Safe is Encryption Really?
Providing encrypted information online is as safe as doing it over the phone.
What is your warranty policy?
Visit our warranty policy page.
King Ice provides a 30-day return policy on all products purchased, except special order items. If any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simple notify us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone and we will immediately issue a return address with detailed instruction. IMPORTANT: All sales items are final and cannot be returned. Shipping and handling charges paid initially will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. The following terms must be met by you:
- Return the merchandise to us within 14 days of your original purchase date for a refund or 30 days for an exchange.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged on all refunds.
- All sales items are final
- Products can be exchanged only one time within the 30 days of purchase
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- You must pay for any return shipping expense. We recommend using standard shipping under the United States Postal Service to return the item due to our PO Box return location that only accepts USPS mail.
- Display the order # prominently on the outside of the box to avoid delays to your refund
- King Ice will replace defective items up to 2 times. If the second replacement item is defective then King Ice requires that the item be sent back and we will refund your original order.
How do I use my store credit?
At the last stage of checkout, there will be an option to apply store credit. Check the box to apply your credit to the order. If the cost of the items being purchased is greater than the credit, then a balance can be paid by way of credit/debit card, PayPal, and Amazon Payment.
How can I be sure of the authenticity of your jewelry?
Our jewelry represents commitment to fine quality and outstanding value at affordable prices. Specifically our gold items are dipped 5 times in real 14k gold ionic plating which creates a durable long lasting material. More specific product and authenticity information about jewelry items may be available by contacting us at (626) 571-5874.
Email us via email address: email@example.com, or call us at our toll free number (626) 571-5874. We will respond to you immediately to assist you in making the correct decision. Customer Care service is available from 8am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday. Online purchases can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We do have a wholesale department. Visit our Wholesale page for more information.