Frequently Asked Topics:
- How do I contact you with specific questions about a specific jewelry that I am interested in?
- What is your warranty policy on the jewelry?
- How can I be sure of the authenticity of your jewelry?
- How do I place an order?
- Can I change my order during checkout?
- How can I be sure my order has been received?
- How can I be sure that I will receive my discount?
- Can I order by telephone?
- What forms of payment does KING ICE accept?
- When will my credit card account be charged?
- Is online ordering really safe?
- How is sales tax calculated for my order?
- When will my order arrive?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can my order be shipped to different addresses?
- What is your return policy?
- Your credit card billing address, which will also be your shipping address.
- Your preferred shipping method (for shipping information, click here.)
- Your credit card type, number and expiration date , or your Paypal login credentials.
- A verified PayPal account
- American Express
- Processing time is 1-3 business days.
- Shipping times depend on method.Check out shipping page for estimates.
- We cannot guarantee overnight orders placed after 12 noon Pacific Time for next day delivery.
- FedEx deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- United States Postal Service deliveries occur Monday through Saturday, excluding holidays.
- Return the merchandise to us within 14 days of your original purchase date for a refund or 30 days for an exchange.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged on all refunds.
- All sales items are final
- Products can be exchanged only one time within the 30 days of purchase
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- You must pay for any return shipping expense.
- Display the order # prominently on the outside of the box to avoid delays to your refund
Email us via email address: email@example.com, or call us at our toll free number (626) 571-5874. We will respond to you immediately to assist you in making the correct decision. Customer Care service is available from 8am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday. Online purchases can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What is your warranty policy on the jewelry?
Vist our warranty policy page.
How can I be sure of the authenticity of your jewelry?
Our jewelry represents commitment to fine quality and outstanding value at super low prices. Our jewelry has support from our customers through their 100% positive feedback. More specific product and authenticity information about jewelry items may be available by contacting our Order line at 1-877-729-5374.
How do I place an order?
Add items to your cart by clicking on the "Add To Cart" button. When you're ready to check out, click on "My Cart" in the upper right then "Proceed To Checkout" to view your shopping cart. Here you will have the option to update your cart, use a discount code, or enter a gift card code. Clicking the "Proceed To Checkout" button will take you to the first step of the checkout process. You will be asked to log in or create a new account.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide:
Can I change my order during checkout?
Yes. The "Order Review" page lists your order information and gives you a chance to make any changes. The "Edit Your Cart" button can be found at the bottom left of your screen. Your order will not be placed and your credit card will not be charged if you do not click the "Place Order" button.
How can I be sure my order has been received?
When you enter your credit card information and click "Place Order" on the final review page, you will be given an order confirmation number. You will also receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received within approximately 24 hours. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped, including tracking information.
When will my credit card account be charged?
Your credit card will be charged once your order is submitted.
back to top
Encryption is a process by which we use software to scramble sensitive information while it is in transit to KING ICE.
Please take a moment to read about the steps that we have taken to help protect your information and make your online transmissions safer. We also invite you to review the steps you can take to help protect yourself further.
How Does Encryption Work?
Encryption is based on a key that has two different parts. The public part and the private part. The public part of the key is distributed to those you want to communicate with. The private part is for the recipient's use only.
When you send personal information to www.kingice.com, you use KING ICE's public key to encrypt your personal information. That means, if at any point during the transmission your information is intercepted, it is scrambled and very difficult to decrypt. Once KING ICE receives your encrypted personal information, we use the private part of our key to decode it.
What Kind of Encryption Software Does KING ICE Use?
KING ICE currently uses the industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. But we continue to keep up with the current technologies in order to provide the best security for our customers.
What Information Does KING ICE Encrypt?
KING ICE encrypts all personal information you give us when you place an order online. Remember, if you feel uncomfortable providing any of this information online, please feel free to call one of our representatives at 1-877-729-5374.
How Safe is Encryption Really?
Providing encrypted information online is as safe as doing it over the phone.
How is sales tax calculated for my order?
It is very important that your order is processed correctly. We honor each state's guidelines concerning sales and use tax, which is determined by the destination address of your shipment. We are required to collect tax only within California only.
back to top
Shipping and Handling
When will my order arrive?
Click on the following link for detail: Shipping & Handling Costs. If you're trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. KING ICE currently ships worldwide. To preview rates visit our shipping page. Duties and fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Can my order be shipped to different addresses?
No, we only ship to billing address that is on the credit card issuing bank's record. Please note that the billing address information has to match your credit card information in order to process the payment.
KING ICE provides a 30-day return policy on all products purchased, except special order items. If any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simple notify us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone and we will immediately issue a return address with detailed instruction. IMPORTANT: All sales items are final and cannot be returned. Shipping and handling charges paid initially will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. The following terms must be met by you:
- Enter your e-mail address into the "Sign up to get exclusive offers" box.
- Click the "Submit" button. You are now subscribed to KING ICE promotional e-mails. Congratulations.
What size cubic zirconia stones compare to a specific equivalent diamond carat weight?
Since cubic zirconia is slightly less dense than diamonds, it is better to refer to cubic zirconia stones in terms of size. However, we understand that most people understand gemstones by carat rather than mm. Here is a chart:
4.0mm round: 0.25 ct tw
5.0mm round: 0.50 ct tw
5.5mm round: 0.66 ct tw
6.0mm round: 0.75 ct tw
6.5mm round: 1.00 ct tw
7.0mm round: 1.25 ct tw
7.5mm round: 1.50 ct tw
8.0mm round: 2.00 ct tw
8.5mm round: 2.50 ct tw
9.0mm round: 3.00 ct tw
9.5mm round: 3.50 ct tw
10.0mm round: 4.00 ct tw
10.5mm round: 4.50 ct tw
11.0mm round: 5.00 ct tw
How should I clean my jewelry?
Since most of our jewelry has a Rhodium or gold plating, they will not tarnish like jewelry without it. Therefore, it only needs to be cleaned with a jewelry cloth in order to remain shiny. Click here to view our jewelry polishing cloths. The cloth is chemically treated with non-toxic cleaning and polishing agents especially formulated in order to restore the luster of jewelry. However, using any "silver dip" or acidic solution to clean it will damage the plating.
Rhodium is a silver-white metallic element, is highly resistant to corrosion, and is extremely reflective. It is used as a finish for jewelry, mirrors, and search lights. Rhodium was introduced to jewelry industry a decade ago to enhance the shininess and for preventing degradation for white gold and sterling silver. It is also used in electric connections and is alloyed with platinum for aircraft turbine engines. South Africa is the major source, accounting for almost 60% of the world's rhodium supply Russia is the second largest producer.