King Ice Scholarship
King Ice is proud to announce our scholarship program for U.S. students. The founders of King Ice, Cuong Diep and Derek Belay, understand the importance of a quality education and therefore want to alleviate the financial burden for students with a $500 scholarship to be paid toward their tuition. All U.S. students are encouraged to apply.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Write an original essay about what you think the eCommerce industry will be like in the next 10 years.
- 500-750 words
Who Can Apply
The scholarship is open to all undergraduate and graduate students in the United States regardless of major.
- Essay must be submitted by 3/31/16.
- A winner will be selected by 4/15/16.
- $500 award will be issued directly towards the student’s school.
- All submitted essays become property of Zenga, Inc. DBA King Ice.
To apply please fill out the form below and attach your essay.
About King Ice
King Ice, an online hip hop jewelry company, offers exclusive chains, earrings, pendants, watches, bracelets, rings, and accessories. King Ice jewelry has been featured in music videos by internationally recognized recording artists like Snoop Dogg, The Game, Chris Brown, and Katy Perry. King Ice jewelry is currently available at Zumiez, Tilly's, Jimmy Jazz, and Karmaloop. Stay connected by following King Ice on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.