Show your creativity by ordering your own CAD drawing for your logo, personal pendant or one-of-kind idea. Before molding and production can ever take place, custom designed items need CAD drawings to instruct manufacturers how to mold and construct your piece.
The $200 cost is for drawing only and is non-refundable.
Custom Design Process Overview
- Fill out the custom design form located below this section.
- Include design details, design ideas, size (Length, Width and Height), material, stamp and plating.
- Click "Buy" to pay for the Custom Design Drawing (This fee is for the drawing only and it is non-refundable).
- If necessary, we will call or email you requesting more information.
- Once we have all the information, we will provide you with a finished CAD file like the images in this product page.
- If no revisions are required (you get up to 3 revisions), we will provide you with an estimated cost for production.
- Once you agree to the cost, we will start the production.
- Custom jewelry process takes up to 4-5 weeks.
Cost Breakdown and Estimate
$200 for the Custom Drawing fee (non-refundable)
$50 for molding fee.
$100-500 Base Materials cost (Brass, Sterling Silver)
$6 Optional Stone Setting Cost (Cost is per stone)
Please note, cost for items 2. through 4. are estimates.
NOTE! This drawing was made for DreamWorks Studio, and it is copyrighted.