YOU COULD WIN
+ OVER $1,000 IN PRIZES +
NLE CHOPPA JEWELRY COLLECTION
YOU COULD WIN
NLE Choppa is giving you a chance win his entire jewelry collection by King Ice when you to participate in the #ChoppaChallenge.
1. Download the @RapChat App or visit RapChat.me
2. Record your freestyle over the Top Shotta Flow beat
3. Share your freestyle on social using the hashtag #ChoppaChallenge #kingice
#ChoppaChallenge is now thru September 21, 2020.
3 winners selected. Prizes may vary. Good Luck 🍀
OFFICIAL #CHOPPACHALLENGE RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN. ALL US FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES. #ChoppaChallenge begins on September 8, 2020 and ends on September 21, 2020 (known as the “Choppa Challenge Period”). Three winners will be drawn throughout the Choppa Challenge Period and will receive the prizes described below. King Ice, located in Covina, CA (King Ice), is the sole sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents who are as of the start date at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of King Ice and its affiliated companies, its advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of them and their immediate families and/or household residents are not eligible to enter. By participating, Entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of King Ice, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is void outside of the United States and where prohibited. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of King Ice and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this promotion. King Ice will determine eligibility.
HOW TO ENTER. A. ONLINE: To enter online, go to Kingice.com/pages/choppachallenge and follow the link to RapChat.me. Three (3) people that completes registration during the giveaway period wins. King Ice is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by King Ice on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion. King Ice reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Choppa Challenge should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of King Ice corrupt the security or proper administration of the Choppa Challenge. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, King Ice reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. Entrants may enter as many time as possible during the Choppa Challenge Period.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. King Ice will select at random three (3) entrants during the Choppa Challenge Entrants are limited to one win during the Challenge. The winners will be notified via email and phone within 1 business day of the selection. If a winner does not respond within 1 business day of this notification to claim his or her prize, or if any winner does not meet the eligibility criteria, such winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. If, in King Ice’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been compromised, King Ice reserves the right to terminate the Challenge and to award the prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Should the Challenge be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the King Ice website or Facebook Page. Sponsor’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Challenge, are final and binding.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING. Three (3) winners will be selected during the giveaway term. The total approximate value of prize awarded during the Choppa Challenge is approximately $500.00. Dollar amounts are expressed in U.S. currency. Odds of winning a Choppa Challenge will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable sweepstakes. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed. All prizes will be awarded according to these rules and distributed no later than two (2) weeks from the end of the Choppa Challenge.
All Three (3) Winners will receive the following prizes:
$500 value of the NLE Choppa jewelry collection or a gift card to kingice.com (to be mailed electronically)
LICENSE AND RELEASE. a. By entering the Choppa Challenge, each Entrant grants to King Ice an exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to display, distribute, reproduce, publish and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any purpose, including, but not limited to advertising and promotion of King Ice products and its website, exhibition, and commercial products. King Ice will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. b. Except where prohibited, by entering this Choppa Challenge, Entrant agrees to hold harmless King Ice and its affiliate companies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each (individually and collectively for the purposes of this Paragraph) from and against any injuries, losses or damages related in any way to the Entrant’s participation in this promotion, including King Ice’s reliance upon the Entrant’s compliance with these rules, and the Entrant’s agreement that King Ice may use his or her name and/or biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes on any and all media without additional compensation.
- DISPUTES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Entrant agrees that: (A) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Choppa Challenge or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in Los Angeles County, California USA; (B) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (C) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for (and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim) punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and BRAND NAME in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. All US federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
PRIVACY PROTECTION AND DATA PROTECTION. By entering the Choppa Challenge, Entrants expressly agree that the personal information collected in conjunction with the Choppa Challenge was freely given to King Ice and will be used to contact the Entrant in the event of winning. Entrant also acknowledges that the personal information will be used for King Ice’s internal marketing purposes (as well as Warner Music and RapChat) unless the Entrant opts-out at the time of entry or at any time thereafter. Opting out of participation in marketing activities will not affect the Entrant’s chances of winning. King Ice never shares, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data to any non-affiliated company. Data will be stored on servers under contract by King Ice and located in Covina, CA USA.
- GENERAL INFORMATION. King Ice reserves the right to amend these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period without notice to Entrants. Direct any questions related to this Sweepstakes to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Choppa Challenge . Any questions received after the Choppa Challenge ends will not receive a response.